Proposal Name: Exercise Room Use and Furnishing
Document Date: November 2011
Proposal Number: 09
Contact Name: Members
The exercise room is an odd-shaped, smallish space with one door leading to the east/west hall, another to the outside courtyard and a hallway leading to the shower. We think there will be room for two or at the most three machines and space for yoga mats and a yoga wall.
- We accept three machines:
(1) treadmill (F & D);
(2) Total Gym machine which includes a rowing machine (S & C);
(3) elliptical trainer (LW).
- We use the wall that backs onto the dining room for the yoga wall.
- That, through donations or purchase we acquire exercise balls, stretching bands, hand weights.
- That we try and install a net on the ceiling or a wall that will hold light equipment.
- That through donations we acquire a flat screen television and related hardware.
- That we ask that users clean equipment after use with a spray disinfectant.
- That the people who use the exercise room will be responsible for regular maintenance.
Decision date: December 4, 2011
Outcome: Approved by consensus